Villa Thansamaay is a luxury beachfront villa built on the beach on Samui’s spectacular southern coastline. This part of the island is still unexplored and offers some of the old island authenticity. The villa is architecturally modern with large rooms and wide-open spaces. It offers incredible views, a tropical garden with pool and has 27 metres of beachfront. The villa is composed of a main building and 2 villa within villa’s, all offering the necessary comfort and privacy.
About villa thansamaay
Niiq for Villa Thansamaay
Villa Thansamaay’s interior was designed and created by Niiq. Inspired by art and driven by the desire to express and to connect craftmanship with modern life has resulted in a modern, cozy and contemporary design. The use of local decorative materials such as wood paddles and fisherman tools in combination with simple and clean furniture creates a relax and natural atmosphere connecting local daily life with the luxury of a holiday villa.
- Fully covered high speed wifi access
- Access to netflix
- Upon your arrival at the airport, our driver will collect you and your guests, in an air-conditioned mini-van, with cold bottled water and cold towels.
- The villa manager will be happy to assist you with the booking of motorbikes or cars on demand, whether this is for a day trip or for the week.
- Enjoy a relaxing Thai massage without leaving the comfort and privacy of villa Thansamaay. Choose from a traditional Thai full body massage to head or foot massage, or a spa treatment including facials, manicure and pedicure. The perfect way to unwind after a beach day.
- A great holiday experience often goes with exciting options and settings for meals and cocktails.
- Daily breakfast is included at the villa, and lunch and dinner can be coordinated with our staff who can cook simple Thai dishes, or book a chef for a special occasion.
- Simply ask the staff for drinks throughout the day or cocktails and finger food by the pool for a memorable evening.
- Whether you are looking for a baby sitter, a tour guide,… just ask the staff who will be happy to assist you.